MacLachlan College is an outstanding learning community.
MacLachlan College is known as a world-class school offering the benefits of a small school, coupled with a highly-esteemed and internationally recognized curriculum. As such, it is important to us that we know each student on a personal level in order to ensure they receive a challenging and fulfilling educational experience, both inside and outside the classroom. We accomplish this through our community of dedicated, caring and committed teachers, students and families.
MacLachlan’s small size is one of its key strengths. With less than 400 students, we ensure each student receives the attention they deserve to help them reach their full potential. No voice goes unheard in a small school. MacLachlan is a secure and caring community where all students are known to every teacher.
One of the most important factors in learning is student engagement. We have created a learning environment where students want to be. They want to learn, they want to come to school, and they want to achieve. The enthusiastic desire to learn is contagious and radiates throughout the entire school.
At MacLachlan you can expect:
- A welcoming and caring learning community that respects all students
- Development of authentic relationships; creating connectedness, memories and friendships
- Outstanding facilities with the latest in innovative active learning classrooms
- Dedicated, highly qualified and inspirational teachers
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
- Open communication with parents
- Outstanding academic results and intellectual rigor
- Opportunities for students to express themselves through the arts, leadership and service opportunities
- Extensive extracurricular activities
- A commitment to innovation and the use of digital technology where students benefit but equally understand responsible use
At MacLachlan College, we are dedicated to nurturing our students through every stage of their education. From Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12, our educational approach and intention for every MacLachlan student centres on providing a rich and balanced education, while also preparing for their future roles as successful and responsible citizens.